Friday, June 3, 2011

Today marks the worst period ever!

I had a feeling today, after the mess when I got out of bed this morning, that this period was going to be bad. I put on basically 3 layers of underwear to only bleed thru them so badly at work I had to sneak away to clock out... im sure walking sideways looked funny to people but its better they ask why are you walking like that instead of OMG ewwww!! This will be a short post because nobody really wants to hear about my period looking like a murder scene... but today marks the worst period ever. I am almost convinced that this is a miscarriage because this is like no other period, its not even quiet like a previous miscarriage I had, I had alot of cramps with that one, this one hurts in my back and is messy as f**k! Its black, abundent, and clotty. Hopefully it will go away faster because its so heavy. Well update: The dr called me back this morning, after I called in my period, and I have an appt at 645am so I can make it to work on time...Its amazing these nurses wake up that early to make sure I can continue my cycle. So they will be able to give me an ultrasound in the morning to see where im sitting as far as my overys go. Then ill have a better idea where we go from here. Hurry up and wait....

0 comments:

Post a Comment