Thursday, June 23, 2011

O.M.G Did I have this last time?

Today is Thursday making this 4 days post iui, and 5 days post ovulation. I have had constant achy cramps in my uterus, not my ovary's, since MONDAY! I have actually had the last two days off work and spent them tyring my best to lay down as much as possible. I feel bad but I took my son to daycare half days (9-2) both days this week for the first time. :( But Tuesday it felt like I had ruptured a cyst, but now im not sure if thats what it was. I napped for about 3 hours on wed which I NEVER DO... so part of me feels like that was good for me to FINALLY get to do, although I felt guilty as hell. I cramped ALL day yesterday, and part of me kept looking back saying oh it only lasted one day last time so ill wake up and it will be over and then what? Today I took Grayson to daycare again, because I did not sleep at all last night due to some family drama. Everyone thought I was the drama queen! LOL I think this one has me beat ;) anyways... I didnt sleep but a few hours off and on, and because I dont want my son around fighting or arguing I decided to take him to daycare today. I was able to sleep a few hours today, and when I got up my uterus still hurts. I have googled these symptoms looking for ANYTHING "Uterus feels like its ripping" "ripping uterus after IUI" "Uterus cramps after IUI" "Uterine cramping horribly" and I didnt really find anything helpful. I called my dr today to let them know I was really hurting, and that I didnt think these were cramps. My RE said that it sounded like muscle separation from the uterus and the stomach walls... which could be from bloating or implantation, but its wayyy to really to know anything about being pregnant and that she advised me to lay down as much as possible and take some Tylenol and ibuprofen for swelling. Ive been doing all that and I still feel like I cant bare down in that area because it hurts so bad! I know I am sensitive to pain but in all honestly I just bitch alot, but this is something that I feel has been constant and pretty awful.


Stats: 4dpiui, 5 dpo CRAMMMMMMMMMMMPS!!!!!!! Bad bad bad bloating/cramps/ripping sensation in uterus, not tubes, not ovary's, centralized pain in UTERUS! UGHH.... my bbt was only 97.7 this morning which is NOT good.... but I didnt sleep a full night so im gonna say thats a bust. I looked for my cervix finally and its sorta high this time, I had to at least try and find it, it was tilted back and felt a bit soft and open. I know I shouldn't look into that ethier... all I know is low=period. Its a known fact so either way if it stays low, or moves to a lower position that i should be starting my period. Last month it was pretty much low the entire time, open and soft... so hello. CM is nothing really actually.... I havent started my progesterone... I know shame on me but that made me have alll sorts of nasty discharge and I know I should take them but part of me is like why? It doesnt actually do anything.... idk ok ok ill do it tonight. Maybe that will help the cramping? I am still irritable, but honestly, and really honestly I think im irritated with things at home.... with people that are in town... it wasnt so bad until the fighting non stop started.... and that they dont know when they are leaving..... mannnnnn they cant stay here so my parents will be helping me with that. So thats really it.


*I thought I would note that I have been eating slushies again like I was OBSESSED with when I was pregnant with Grayson <3 Could be that im really dehydrated, but yummmy... I think ill make another one now :) Maybe these cramps are implantation, I would hope so, then it would be worth it. Maybe things are happening... I could only hope. This is the only thing that keeps me sane... HOPE..... its all I got right now, especially with my husband away. Dealing with things alone is HARD, if it wasnt for my Mother and tricia I might be really depressed.... but Ben is my best friend and I really do need him home now. He could have helped me with this family stuff, at least been my backbone to stick up to my brother and say HEY SHUSHHHHH!!! No more fighting or your out! But alone I feel like he'd do something to hurt me out of anger... I know how he is...I do believe we are almost in double digits till Ben comes home..... why does this get harder the longer hes away and not easier?  I guess my emotions are really showing the last two posts LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment