Sunday, June 19, 2011

IUI #2!!!

Today I went and got my IUI. I would say the process this time was much quicker because it was a Sunday and only 5 people were there today. My progesterone showed 8.2 today, which is DOUBLE what it was last time. I feel partially like we missed it. Last time I was told my 4.something was PERFECT, that it was perfect timing but this time we are a little late. I am trying to stay positive its just hard when I want things to be as perfect as possible. Today we had 18 mil with 80% mortality with a class A. Which means they are ALL swimming in the same direction, so hopefully they are strong enough to get there in time. This cycle was a longer cycle, but as promised im hoping to not obsess this time and to take this day by day. I had to do the trigger again to myself and it seemed like I couldn't get the 'x' marks the spot, on the right spot....so I went in between and for awhile it seemed like the needle wasnt going to go in. I am not limping around because my entire left leg is sore. This makes 3 times having to stab myself, and soon it'll be four times. I cant believe how much I have to do for a baby.... which I am only doing for ME and BEN nobody else. We want this for us.


The stats: 1 dpo, day 1 of IUI #2. 18mil, 80% mortality, 8.2 progesterone. I think I had one 18mm follicle on friday so possibly a 20 today. Bravelle 225 and 150 iu. Trigger last night, and IUI at 930am. I only have cramps today, and one shooting cramp last night around 7pm which went from the left side to the right side of my uterus. I have a bit more cramps on my left side then right side which is about what it always is. Please God let this be our time!!!!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment