Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Im not sure what just happen....

I have had non stop bloating/cramps since my IUI. The day of the IUI I had nothing, no cramps, no CM, no bloating or anything. Last night I woke up with an immense amount of pain on my RIGHT SIDE?! Im not sure what it is because I NEVER have pain on the right side. It felt very similar if not exactly at that moment like a ruptured cyst. I couldn't roll over, I couldn't stretch out, and it hurt to the point of bring tears to my eyes, but I managed to fall back asleep and this morning its like it never even happen. I am still "sore" and I still have this pulling feeling inside my stomach and once in awhile a shooting pain across my uterus but the ruptured cyst feeling is gone. Im not sure what just happen... I dont know if its a possible sign or a possible "oh crap" moment. I did have a few follies when I had my iui and some were very small so they could be rupturing now that they are mature enough to ovulate. But..... I thought my progesterone showed that I had already ovulated? I dont know... Im confused....




* 6:35pm I took a nap around noon and when I woke up and went to the bathroom I felt as thought my uterus was ripping out and it hurt soooo bad to pee! Not burn, not painful urination itself but the motion of pushing down hurt like a B**ch! I dont know what is going on, did I have this last time? I made a post at 5 dpo saying ouch that my cramps were awful but this is a constant ripping feeling. I keep saying "My uterus feels like its going to fall out!"... Its like a pulling sensation constantly, like I dont want to stand up to fast. Last month I had a pulled muscle sensation if I moved fast or sneezed, but this time its pretty constant. I really hope this means SOMETHING and not something BAD. The bloating has gone away for the most part, although I feel like by pushing my stomach out relaxes the pain a bit. I am only 3dpiui and 4 dpo so I am doing better this time not obsessing or taking pregnancy tests... I just know this is a weird pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment