Monday, June 20, 2011

I am not sure if this is different or not....

Ok we are 1 dpIUI, and 2 DPO or something like that... today I havent had anything except crazy bloating. I think I had this last time, which started the obsession so I am not sure if this is different or not. One thing that I know I have from the HCG shot is I had this crazyyyyy craving for fish sticks... and I hate anything fish. Last month it was dr pepper lol! This time that is different. The bloating was so bad this morning I took 3 Tylenol, plus I figured it would help my sternum pain (not associated with this process, just extremely painful popping in my sternum). But, the bloating was so bad I took off my under shirt that I use to "make me look skinner" LOL I could barely breath. Its this fullness bloaty-gas feeling... I hate it. I had a few twinges/cramps yesterday not much today really... no surprise though. I am not feeling very positive this month. I did however sleep better last night then I have in AWHILE... maybe its that the cycle is over and I am not stressing anymore...whats done is done and theres not much else I can do but try and stay calm. One of the biggest differences this time around that I can immediately tell is I am NOT happy this month like I was last month... could be the bravelle because it is very much different then follistim. But I am IRRITATED by everything right now. Like I feel better once I talk to the irritant, or about the irritant, but I am mad at my boss because he looks at me weird but once I talk to him about something work related I felt better. People at work irritate me, people at home..... really irritate me.... understandably but seriously I know im irritated but dangggggggggggggggg stop being so annoying. Thats really it though for now. No change in CM yet but im supposed to start my progesterone suppositories tonight and that stuff is very greasy... and part of me is seriously contemplating even taking it because its messy...but I know if I dont I will blame that if this is a failed cycle. So the journey continues... 2ww but really a 3ww.


*breath in, breath out*

0 comments:

Post a Comment