Saturday, May 28, 2011

I Think Its SAFE to Say!!!

Well I would think its safe to say...... IM PREGNANT! Well... maybe, my official 100% proof and blood test is wen, so that blog will be "hopefully" YAY I KNEW IT!! I was told by my re/dr that the HCG shot is out of your system 1 day for every 1000iu so by now it would have been out of my system. I was told that the HCG booster shot was just to kick start my hormones to start to support the pregnancy. I know the longer/harder wait is yet to come. I still have to make it past my doctors OFFICE's fear of 9 weeks (most miscarriages happen by then) and my DOCTORS fear of 12 weeks... so I have alot to hold on to right now. Its been 6 days since I took my HCG booster (2500 iu) so the test was very dark... yes I opened it up to see lol... the lines are def darker then ive been getting, so that could only mean one thing! IM PREGNANT!!! I know I shouldnt get to excited before my blood test, and I know I should hold out on jumping up and down till after my ultrasound...

Its been a long road so far, I only started really blogging AFTER the IUI was happening, I should have started from the first visit on, that would have shown more struggle and heart ache. I probably should have even blogged about my miscarriage last Feb 2010 just to capture that particular mixed feeling heartbreak. But this particular journey has been going on officially in January 2011, when a pap smear and ultrasound showed something’s not right. So with further testing opened me up to the hysteroscopy with laparoscopy where they found the cancerous fibroids in my uterus, and other awful things. 5 long months of bad news after bad news... while I was doing this alone... and then I decided I needed to tell someone... I needed to be able to have SOMEONES support whether they agreed with the process or not, I needed someone so I did open up to family and a close friend who have walked me thru the process with the pick me ups and the good lucks, and the call me after you knows. After finally talking to my mom about what I decided to go for during my HRT she didnt even looked that surprised, but she told me that whatever happen she was going to be there for me. That with whatever happens she will always have my back, and shes going to be there when we break it to the family. It looks a little bad, Ben not being here, other family members being pregnant (not that it mattered to me, but might matter to others).. I mean this is our second baby, and I FULLY believe I can and will do this to my best ability....but its very mind easing to know I have my Mother on my side. I have also had Tricia close thru this process and she has been here after surgery, to let me bring you dinner and you can talk about the test results, to lets go have some retail therapy to make you feel better. She has been the #1 fan/supporter of this whole thing. From day one, and thats what I love about her most, shes not like other friends... ok she has issues, but if I called her saying im bleeding she would be here in a heart beat, along with the only other women in my life... my mom. So no matter what, and who cares what others think, I WANT more children, I LOVE being a mom, and this IS a joyous occasion! I think I have proved to distant family I am fully capable of providing and loving a child, along with spoiling lol... but even though Im young... I can do this, even if its twins!


The Stats: Thursdays blood  progesterone test showed a 57.8, that’s not including my progesterone supplement (that doesn’t show in blood, when they called me they explained that).. they want to see anything over a 20 and im double that J So that’s GOOD NEWS! Im 14dpo and 13dpiui, which by now implantation has occurred for sure, I never got any spotting, and haven’t so far. I did with Grayson. I haven’t really had many symptoms really, same “pulled muscle” cramp across uterus which could be from stretching… but already?? What if im having triplets? Haha just kidding… I think I would be sick sick sick with pregnancy symptoms if that were the case. I did FINALLY feel some nausea creep up on my last night that wasn’t as bad to actually want to puke, but was so noticeable I ate a whole thing of crackers in bed at 1030pm. Today I have noticed I have some sensitivity/soreness? In my nipples.  I have soreness in my lower back, that I constantly blame on work and Grayson lol. Overall I am still in good spirits, still happy.. some small things are starting to irritate me so maybe that’s pms… I wont know till Wed for sure.  Same increased cm and my cervix is soft and open.. and at this point there is nothing to look into with that because if I am pregnant it should change. Bbt was 98.0 this morning so hopefully that’s still a good sign. I would think Id be starting a period by now for sure if I wasn’t pregnant, so my temp would have def dropped in the days before it happens… but each week is going to be what if’s until im past 12 weeks safely. J

0 comments:

Post a Comment