Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Changes? What Changes?

3 days post IUI... any changes? Not yet... I blame my headache on the weather... it was cloudy tonight, looked like it rained SOMEWHERE just not here, when there is a front I usually get a headache from the pressure change. Grayson, our 19 month old, has been sleeping in bed with me the past few days and this morning he decided to share my pillow when he woke up at 6am. I could feel him plop on my pillow and I could feel him breathing on my face, so I opened my eyes and all I see are 2 big eyes starring at me! Its still pretty dark at 6am so his eyes were wide open...I decided since it was still dark i'd just turn over in hopes he'd just take over my pillow and sleep another hour. It was quiet for awhile so I began to drift off, and i feel this little hand slap my head...i lay still... then I feel another slap on my shoulder so I finally turned over and looked at him which made him laugh. So 6am Grayson was up and ready to talk. I felt more exhausted this morning then usual...it could be from finally NOT having to wake up at 5am to go to dr appts or work, or that the last few weeks have just been DRAINING! Grayson did snuggle for about 45 mins, watched some Winnie the pooh on my phone before taking his own diaper off...my cue to get up before he peed the bed. So tonight I got my payback when he fell asleep with me on the couch lol.
I also caved and took my first pregnancy test, now before you judge, I know and am fully aware I took an HCG shot so I knew in the back of my head it was to soon... it takes a few days to get out of your system, so to no surprise it came back positive before I stopped peeing. I am glad I dont have more tests laying around the house or they would haunt me. I also understand the reason they do a blood test next week is to only test progesterone because that is the one hormone that you need to KEEP a pregnancy. I went over some of my hormone strips from the past few months, and all of which have shown ive had NO progesterone in my blood stream... part of me thinks "why do I have periods then???"... so i did some research and found that even without OVULATING, you still can have periods because of estrogen overload, which ive had plenty of. So the lining will still shed causing a menses. Crazy stuff, thats part of my infertility struggle.

The stats:
4dpo, 3dpiui: Tiny cramps, I usually dont cramp so cramps are noticeable off and on not constant. I was tired this morning and when I wake up im usually up but it was a little harder considering it was 6am. CM is different... position was somewhat high, soft, open white lotion. Thats the basics. Headache, and had only 2 moments where I wanted to cry looking at fathers day cards and when Grayson was copying my dancing in the car. OH and eating ranch made me feel somewhat sick, like I had ranch overload. Im actually "ewwing" in my head right now. Im still happy but having mixed feelings about this whole process at the same time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment