Tuesday, May 17, 2011

One more day down

So I am now one day past IUI, and this morning I felt fine. I even had a moment of "where are the cramps?".... around noon the bloating kicked in. I have had moments of obsessing over the 2ww, looking up symptoms, writing down how I felt and when I felt it. Of course... I started looking up how long implantation's starts, and when fertilization happens and Ive decided no matter how I feel today- IT DOESNT MATTER! It takes 5-10 days (big gap for the 2ww) for fertilization to happen so I have a week to feel nothing....right? Tonight around 5 I had one sharp pain thru the left ovary, and throughout the day ive had cramps centralized in the... uterus I guess. I have a fullness in my stomach but thats the bloating. I read that bloating happens either way with ovulation and IUI so its nothing promising. Emotionally I feel great. Prometrium and birth control made me crazy emotional, so considering the other injections and hormone treatment ive been on, im actually really happy. I have over a week of waiting before I even remotely have a sign... I have a beta test next Thursday and that will be my first hint to whether or not this was successful. I have read so many things with success rates that part of me is very confident, the other part of me knows what my statistics show, and the reality of infertility. I have also looked at the Chinese gender predictor calenders, for fun, and I gotta say- ERRRRRRRRR WRONG! I conceived my son in January of 2009, at the age of 20, with all that said I was supposed to have a girl! So, if I did in fact conceive May 2011, at the age of 23, im supposed to have a BOY, so it will be a girl right!? lol

All and all, Ben seems very excited that we even went thru with the IUI process and has told me he will contribute to this blog once he has Internet.....which might not be ever. I think it would be a wonderful "journal" to have of this journey and it would be a good reminder how him and I both wanted this. This little bean just has to stick or this blog will be come more of an emotional roller coaster. Overall, so far so good, work did not say anything to me today so I think i might have slipped by without notice. HOPEFULLY, and now that the hard part is out of the way for awhile, things will smooth out and the planning can really begin!

The Stats:
3 dpo I believe, 2 day iui - Bloating, cramps, a few twinges, and fullness in tummy most likely from bloating... which ive never really experienced... just fat days LOL not ever the weirdness of being full of.... air? Lower back pain... not sure if thats something or if its from sleeping wrong... or picking up Grayson the wrong way? ALso.... its like a sore throat but more in my neck, like sore glands. No change in cm at the moment, or emotions. Happy and a sore leg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment