Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The choice was made for me.

Here I thought choosing what I wanted to do with continuing with this process this month and the decision was made for me. I went to the dr this morning to get my baseline ultrasound to start a new month of treatment and found that I have HUGE cysts this time. I have set a new record for myself. I have a 6.8cm 68mm cyst on my right ovary along with a 14mm. I also have a 4.5cm, 3.7cm 22mm, and 11mm cyst on my left. Needless to say I am not allowed to continue for a month or more depending on what these cysts do. I have been put on a birth control for the month and possible cysts aspiration on the right ovary on July 27th. I will then have a period and possibly be able to do this again in a month. Im pissed off, hurt and upset. I cannot believe this keeps happening!! Ive already been here within the last 5 months... how come my body keeps forming these huge non functional cysts yet I cannot produce EGGS?! First I have issues forming any type of follicle and then I super form cysts not FOLLICLES! This is not fair. I just watched a women (casey anthony) get away with murder and although I have one child I cannot even produce other children, but a women gets away with killing her's. I have said this so many times but yes thank God I had Grayson... I cant imagine the pain some women feel having to go thru this for years without success of one child. I am grateful, but it doesnt make this journey any easier. I am just confused of why this is happening the way it is. My period was pretty light considering my period last month. I have not had to wear a tampon constantly... its not a full flow. They still took a pregnancy test today though, which I feel like is a waste of time, but its protocol for going on birth control I guess. After all the emotions this weekend.... had I just known before today I had cysts and I wouldnt be able to go on I would have felt so much better. Maybe not "better" but I wouldnt have had so many up and downs about yes or no's. I would have been better prepared then going in today with the full intention of doing this again.

Stats: CD 4 with huge cysts on both ovary's. Birth control (which Ill post the name next time) for 21 days with another ultrasound to see what growth is, if larger possible rupture of fallopian tube and ovary, or if pain or discomfort begins call the dr with cyst aspiration. If I have sudden heavy bleeding im instructed to call my dr right away. If I feel sudden abdominal pain im also supposed to call my dr right away. So far though... looks like im out for a month or more. Completely disappointing and frustrating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment